I had two snow days to deal with, and while neither was worth the forced time off, I decided to do some reworking of my fonts.
Not completely, just a few nips and tucks here and there, but I added the OTF format to the TTF. Now please don't go and expect all sorts of neat and wild Open Type tricks, it's just a simple conversion. They look terrible on Windows 7 at small sizes, but they might work well on a Mac, a Linux distro or a tablet.
I made one additional change to all of the fonts, across the board, I used a little program called ttfautohint to add GDI & DW ClearType hinting and I added WinAscent and WinDescent values to prevent clipping so that all of the extended characters are visible.
One more thing, I added samples of Cyrillic, Greek and the extended Latin character sets, but if the resulting translation says something rude, crude or nasty, blame Google Translate, not me. Seriously though, I'll fix translation errors if you tell me.
And yet, still one more thing. Apparently the new upload / submission editor for dA has issues with updating a Zip File with a Zip File, so I'm having to erase the original deviation AND all of the Comments and :+Fav:s in order to give you the new version.
dA you haz Bugs!